must do caches in northwest ohio

A place for those misc Geocaching related discussions that do not have their own topic.
(Please use the Off-Topic forurm if the discussion is not Geocaching related.)

Moderator: Steering Committee

mole275
Infrequent Poster (1 - 49 posts)

must do caches in northwest ohio

Post by mole275 »

im planning on coming out to ohio and doing some caches on the 28 and 29 of april before a fishing tournament in port clinton and wondered if there was any caches that are must do or if i should just pic them from the list i especally enjoy doing puzzle multis if there is any good ones in the area
jslagle
Ninja Rabbit

Post by jslagle »

Theres a multi puzzle I haven't done yet called "Our Little Corner", which is right near port clinton.

Good Dog caches are always the treat - especially his loop.
--
Jason Slagle
Official geek of nwogeo :D
mattopia

just finished that one

Post by mattopia »

Just finished "Our Little Corner" last weekend. Nice multi, but there are only actually two places you have to get out and find anything, both in close proximity to each other. It takes you to some neat places that I would have never found though, including a great fishing pier.

Anyway, as a tip, there is an abandoned road involved. Don't drive down it, park and walk it. We got a jeep liberty stuck on a snow drift.
Ranger510

Post by Ranger510 »

I would make sure you get "BFG" and "Big Chill" right there in P.C. both are easy to get to but are more difficult to find than you think. 2 nice micro hides.
yogi57
Super Level Poster (1k - 1999 posts)

Post by yogi57 »

I'm not sure how far east you're planning on going but Watery Cache is a easy cache but it's a great view.