2015 NWOGEO MONTHLY MEETINGS

Announcements relating to the group and website

Moderator: Steering Committee

SuchaNana
Obsessed Lvl Poster (3k+ posts)

2015 NWOGEO MONTHLY MEETINGS

Postby SuchaNana » Mon 2015-03-02, 15:51:00

Often we only know our fellow cachers by their online profiles, forum posts and cache logs! Here is a chance to put a face or faces to those geocaching names, in person.
Look for an Event table for name tags, our log book, and . Please wear a name tag if they are available, or bring your own,
so that we know you are attending the Meet & Eat and not just a regular customer. Name tags make it much easier to socialize!

While no single location will serve all cachers in NW Ohio perfectly, the following two restaurants were chosen as great locations to hold our Meet & Eats:

Schlotzsky’s Deli 1419 S. Reynolds Rd. (US-20) ......Located just ½ mile south of the I-80/90 Ohio Turnpike, Exit #71, and 1½ miles east from the I-475/US-23, Salisbury/Dussel Rd. Exit #6........The restaurant is just north of Holland Rd. in Maumee. Since S. Reynolds is a divided highway, you must enter from Holland Rd. via the hotel or adjacent driveways, if you approach from northbound US-20 or Holland Rd.

Panera Bread 1971 Tiffin Avenue (US-224) .....Located 4½ miles from the I-75 Trenton Av.(US-224) Exit #159, following US-224 to Tiffin Av., or 4 miles east from I-75 W. Main Course St (OH12) Exit # 157, following OH12 to Tiffin Av. (US-224).

SuchaNana...Life is STILL an Adventure...

Return to “Announcements”