Local events

Discussion of Events

Moderator: Steering Committee

bdyoung8
Infrequent Poster (1 - 49 posts)

Local events

Post by bdyoung8 »

Hope everyone is having a great time geocaching now that the leaves have mostly fallen and most of the biting insects are gone. Just wanted to drop a line and invite everyone to a couple of upcoming events.

First is the November Cachers Anonymous Meet & Eat GC3YC6B on Nov 7 at 6pm at Carmie's in Tiffin, I realize that it is the day after the Maumee Meet & Eat and the might not work out for a lot of people.

Second, is Cache and Coffee GC3Z1FA on Nov 10 from 8:30am - 11:00am at Java House in Tiffin. This is going to be a very informal event, stop in and get a free cup of coffee before a long day of caching, or stay and chat for a while. I will be hosting this and will give out clues and hints to my Dr Horrible series.
SuchaNana
Obsessed Lvl Poster (3k+ posts)

Re: Local events

Post by SuchaNana »

always nice to know about events to chat up with fellow cachers...thanks for the heads-up... 8)
SuchaNana...Life is STILL an Adventure...
Team_Maltese
Frequent Poster (200 - 499 posts)

Re: Local events

Post by Team_Maltese »

bdyoung8 wrote: I will be hosting this and will give out clues and hints to my Dr Horrible series.
Dr Horrible and Captain Hammer? Some would say it was the best thing to come from the writers' strike that year...
woof-woof from geo-pups Zoe and Daisy